- Control system for up to 4 transmitters
- Graphic LCD shows real-time monitoring
- Complete calibration functionality
- Non-volatile memory retains all configuration data
- Optional discrete channel alarm relays
Bacharach’s GDA-400 controller is designed to provide simultaneous display and alarm functions for up to four fixed-system monitors with 4 to 20 mA inputs. Real-time data displayed on the LCD includes gas type and concentration, bar graphs and 30-minute trends.
The GDA-400 is equipped with a fault and three adjustable alarm levels per channel. Relay outputs allow control of audible and visual alarms, strobes, horns, and other alarm events. Options such as 4 to 20 mA or Modbus® RTU outputs and discrete alarm relays are easily added.