Junction Boxes Series 8118 (STAHL)
– Enclosure made of glass fibre reinforced polyester resin
– 3 different sizes available
. with 4, 5 or 8 terminals
. as a junction box with integrated miniature fuse:
– 3 terminals and 1 miniature fuse
– 7 terminals and 1 miniature fuse
– 6 terminals and 2 miniature fuses
– Degree of protection IP66
Series 8118 junction boxes are used to transport and distribute electrical energy in areas subject
to explosion hazards. Three different sizes of robust enclosures made of glass fibre reinforced polyester
resin are available. They are equipped with mantle terminals or with mantle terminals and miniature fuses.
The junction boxes are therefore not only suitable as simple connection or distribution boxes but also for protecting
electrical loads up to 6.3 A. In the standard version, plastic cable glands are used. If required, metal cable glands
which can be installed in the earthing system by means of brass plates or cable glands with strain relief are available.