The VP2S Pro-Set® vacuum pump is a 2 CFM, single stage unit with a versatile dual voltage 1/4HP motor. The unit boasts the same high quality, high value features engineered into all of our Pro-Set® Premium Series vacuum pumps providing performance excellence and years of reliable service.
- Dual voltage operation 110-120V / 220V 50/60Hz
- Exceptional ultimate vacuum rating as low as 50 microns
- Advanced air cooled motor design for operation in high ambient temperatures
- Proprietary oil mist free exhaust port cap for clean, safe job environment
- Gas ballast valve speeds achievement of deep vacuum
- Multiple port connections for ¼”, ⅜” and ½” ACME
- Easy maintenance with large oil sight glass and fill port with easily accessible oil drain port.
- Solid rubber base provides extreme shock resistance
- Sure grip handle ergonomically designed for superior comfort and portability
- Proprietary spring activated polymer based exhaust valve enables a 99.999% seal on the discharge port of the vacuum pump mechanism
- Improved materials selection including hardness and additives, reduces wear and prevents galling.
- Improved internal oiling system design extends life and improves vacuum performance.
Free Air Displacement: 2 CFM @ 60HZ 48 l/m @ 50Hz
Power Source: 110-120V / 220V 50/60Hz
Horse Power RPM (50/60Hz): 1/4 (HP) 1440/1720
Ultimate Vacuum: as low as 50 microns
Intake Fittings: ¼” SAE, ⅜” SAE, and ½”ACME
Oil Capacity: 16 oz. / 470 ml
Dimensions: 12.2″ x 5″ x 9.6″